Monoblock carbon filter for efficient purification
Novy works with an advanced carbon filter: the monoblock. It has a clear added value in terms of efficient odour absorption and ease of use. The monoblock filter has a labyrinth structure to which spherical carbon particles are attached. This allows a maximum amount of odour to be absorbed while maintaining maximum efficiency.
Structure spherical carbon particles
Labyrinth structure for maximum odour absorption
The hydrophobic particles ensure a lasting effect, even in humid conditions.
- Structure on which spherical carbon particles are attached
- The labyrinth structure ensures that a maximum amount of odour is absorbed with a limited loss of pressure and a maximum retention of efficiency.
- The particles are also hydrophobic, so the monoblock continues to work in humid conditions.
- The whole is not flammable.
- The filter should only be regenerated once a year in the oven (for one hour at 110-120°C).
- Predicted lifespan of 6 years.